Monday, October 6, 2014

"frosty the snowman"




Hiiiiii!!!!! Okay, it hasn't snowed quite yet, so there's no frosty...BUT SOON!

It's starting to get really really cold. Snow should be here! I'm sad it hasn't come yet. I'm sure this week it will. The mountains are covered in snow. Everyone here calls it the "termination dust" Haha

Well nothing huge happened this week other than CONFERENCE. I love conference, it's like Christmas on a mission. We got together with all the missionaries in our zone and had breakfast at the church Sunday morning while we watched music and the spoken word. So fun. I get so much out of conference lately, maybe it's because I'm just on such a spiritual high. As president Thomas S. Monson spoke I was just overwhelmed with the spirit. I know without a DOUBT he is a prophet of God. I had so many questions answered this weekend. I love love love all the inspired messages that I feel like are specifically prepared for me.

 A less active family came to church Sunday and it was so awesome to see them there. Tiny miracles are happening every day. We are still working hard to find investigators...Grace is doing well. She has to work Sundays so that's hard because she can't come to church. If everyone could please pray that we could find people the Lord has prepared for us to teach, I would SO appreciate that. I know there are people here for us!!! We just need to look harder!





Well I love you all so much, my testimony of my Savior and of HIS church continues to strengthen. I hope you all have a good week!!!!!



Love, Sister Hallmark
About to go on our adventure to Byron Glacier! :)


My little friend Leah! :)



So fun!




Just Alaska...



We're that annoying companionship who matches outfits and takes lots of selfies. We love it. :)


Movie time!!! We went to the mission home and President popped us some popcorn. Our whole zone got together to watch a special showing of the new movie "Meet with Mormons" So fun! And then there's elder Nelson...

No comments:

Post a Comment