Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Going down south"




Well...transfers are here!!!! I cannot believe this will be my last transfer, it is unreal. So I was like 110% sure I would stay put here in Anchorage. I begged President Robinson....I begged Heavenly Father...I just knew there was no where else I needed to be but here.

WELL I WAS WRONG. I am getting transferred. I'm going to Soldotna!! When I found out I was heart broken, but the minute I prayed about it I realized that it's exactly where I needed to be.  I am so excited! It will be a good change. Soldotna is about 3 hours south of Anchorage. It's a cute little town off of the Kenai peninsula. Everyone goes there to fish. It will be really fun, I can't wait to get down there.

This week went by incredibly fast. I can't believe how busy we were. We had no exchanges with sisters this week, so we were just able to completely focus on the work in our area together. It was really nice! We had so many sweet experiences. So many people told us we came at the exact moment they needed us and that we had the exact words they needed to hear. Sister Morrison and I were brought to tears in countless lessons. It was such a sweet tender week. Just a little reminder that this is still our Saviors work and we are here to represent Him. We may no know exactly what his children need, but HE does, and He will guide us if we allow him. What a great work this is!

Well I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Love, Sister Hallmark

Bishop and Sister Ekstrom :) I ADORE THEM!!!!!!!!

Stella taught me for after my mission how to properly dance with "Jesus between us" this week :) Hahaha



Caroling with our zone!!! Don't worry, we don't Christmas carol. We just sing a little hymn to people who might need to be uplifted :) We see miracles because of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment