Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The spirit of God!"




This week was sooo good! We had so many tender mercies.
I wish I had time to write them all.

A really cool one was when we were in my favorite restaurant here, it's called mooses tooth and they have the most INCREDIBLE pizza...like holy cow it's good. We went with this part member family and it was really fun. We were trying to decide if we should share a message because it was kind of a loud rowdy environment. And guys, my companion is incredible, she went for it. She asked if we could share a message and they said sure! We opened our scriptures and began to compete with the large crowd surrounding us. After the scripture, we asked them what they each had faith in, and what kept it burning. We then both testified about the power and strength that comes from having faith in our Savior. I realized that all of their eyes were glued on us and we spoke and I felt mine well up with tears. After the thought, the father said "Do you realize that it's completely silent in the restaurant right now?" I hadn't even realized but we could only hear our own voices, the loud laughter had dissipated. I realized how POWERFUL pure testimony can be. The spirit had filled the room. It was absolutely indescribable.  :)


I am sad I can't write more!!! I am loving every day. I am learning so much from the spirit. I am being taught things I never know I'd be able to learn. I'm learning to love, I'm learning to be a better daughter of my Heavenly Father, I'm learning to apply the atonement to my life, I'm learning how much my Savior knows and ares about me. I am so grateful for all that I continue to learn. The church is true!!!!!!!!!

Love, Sister Hallmark





Missionary pic :)


I think this was a zucchini or something....3x the size of  my head.

State fair winner! HUGE PUMPKIN! Like seriously it was massive.


New compy Sister Morrison!

Picked up the new sisters from the airport!!! Aren't they cute?? :)


Morning pday studies at the funeral home :)

 
Missionary pic :)


No comments:

Post a Comment