Monday, August 25, 2014

Friends! Hello!

Yummy Tres Leches cake that cute Sister Farr makes for me. I'm OBSESSED!



I took a zillion pictures this week, I'm only sending a few, which is still a TON. Going to Soldotna was seriously so fun. We had a blast. I loved it. Best friend road trip.



I love this ward, guys. My heart is overflowing! They are so good to us. I feel like we have so much support. I am so grateful. I hope as we continue meeting with members, we can get the ball rolling on them bringing their friends to activities and church.



There is an incredible family that I am in love with that haven't been to church in a really long time. We met with them and bore our testimonies about sacrament and how important it is that we make that apart of our lives. Guess what? We showed up at church last week AND THEY WERE ALL THERE. Completely dressed, sitting in the last row. I about died. You know what I can't get over? They came again yesterday. I AM SO HAPPY! They looked so happy and cute and the ward jus overwhelmed them with welcome. It warmed my heart. I love seeing little tender mercies like that.



Being a missionary is the greatest feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. I love who I get to be with the Saviors name on my chest. I am his servant. I am his representative. I will love him and serve him and represent him forever!



THE CHURCH IS TRUE. IT'S SO TRUE. IT'S THE MOST TRUE OF ALL TRUTHS. I love you all so so so so so so so much.

Love, Sister Hallmark


       So pretty


    Amazing drive!


    Love it!






   
Yay!!!!!!



       Love the view!


      The beautiful, infamous, and incredibly BLUE kenai river. Love it!


      The sky is so pretty!!!!



      Warming up by the fireplace! Love!


    I really do love Sister Hart....hahaha soo fun being with her in Soldotna!

No comments:

Post a Comment