Monday, July 22, 2013

Six Weeks Come and Gone

Hellooooooo from the great white north!
Hope everyone is having a good week and not dying from the Texas heat! The weather has continued to stay absolutely amazing! Beautiful 70's and sunny...I love it. Can't it stay like this forever?! Well this week has been pretty good...and guess what's approaching like...TOMORROW??! Dun dun duuuuun....Transfers!! I made it my first six weeks! Woohoooo! So sister Grayson and I are staying here in Anchorage in the Cook Inlet YSA ward, but something has changed. We are getting a new little bundle of joy to join our companionship directly from the MTC. And I'm still a toddler! We are in a trio again! Hurray! We get to pick her up tomorrow. :)
Well aside from this exciting news, not much else has happened. We picked up a new investigator named David, he's the one that his co worker brought to church last Sunday. David is so great and we were able to meet with him last week and teach him about the restoration. Unfortunately we won't be able to teach him anymore, because he just left to go to a military college and he'll be there for the next 4 years. But we gave him a Book or Mormon and he's pretty solid. He already found where they have the LDS church there and he intends on studying the Book and Mormon and going to church. I don't know if he'll have the chance to get the missionary discussions there, but we're going to find out. We also were able to bring Romero, another investigator, to church with us Sunday and it was so great, he was really touched.
Well I love you all...but can I ask for one thing? LETTERS! I love getting letters...they make my day! Handwritten letters are the best thing in the universe! My address is here on the blog...so everyone take out a pen and a paper, write me about your life, and send it in the mail!!! I only have limited time on the computer but I promise to write any letters back. I have much more time to write letters. :) I miss you all and just want to know what's going on in your lives! Tell me!!!
Well I've got to run, today is pretty hectic trying to prepare for our new sister. We've got cleaning, shopping, laundry...the list never ends! Love you all! Be safe!
Sister Hallmark
Making pancakes for dinner at a members house. I made a "black bear".... get it? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment