Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I feel like I'm in a dream



Guys I feel like I'm in a dream. This area is unreal. I can't believe how busy we are. I can't believe how much I love everyone. I can't believe how incredible my companion is. I am so BLESSED!

I have never been so busy. We're working at meeting the whole ward. They are all so welcoming and willing to help us in any way possible. I love it!

We have had some incredible finding opportunities this week. We have been praying a ton for the Lord to place people in our paths who are prepared to hear the gospel. Well the Lord provides because we we able to find FOUR new investigators this week! He totally answers prayers, guys. 

The weather is amazing..it's getting more and more green every day...
The only thing I could live without here in Alaska is the mosquitoes in the summer. Seriously they are evil...and massive! People here call them the Alaska state bird. But I've been practicing and I've mastered killing them with one hand. I think that means I'm a true Alaskan now. :)

Sister Torgesen are getting around but are still working on figuring out the streets in the area. I think we're just now getting past the stage where you accidentally switch the street name with the peoples names. I'll say "Hey sister lets head to go see the Crestview family on Harrison street" And I see her scanning the the map...."I can't find Harrison street...Wait who are the Crestviews?" And then we'll both realize. Hahahaha yeah it's embarrassing but also hilarious.

The gospel is true! I love it will all my heart! I love our Prophet Thomas S. Monson, I am so grateful for the inspiration has to lead and guide the church today. I feel so blessed to have the full restored gospel in my life. I love you all so much! Have  happy week!

Love, Sister Hallmark
Found this the other day...look at the sticker and the picture. Someone has a sense of humor...hahaha

Baking cookies at the mission home! :)





Sister Torgesen have this game where we hide the toilet paper in a random place every time we're in there and I walked in to this the other night....bravo, sister. She won.


No comments:

Post a Comment