Monday, May 5, 2014

"Just call us the Travelin Sistas"



Hello! Don't have a lot of time today! We had an awesome trip to Anchorage and got to go through the temple! I LOVE THE TEMPLE! It makes me so happy. It brought me so much peace and comfort.



We learned so much during our two day meeting. I loved being surrounded by so many powerful missionaries and being strengthened by their testimonies.



I AM SO EXCITED FOR MOTHERS DAY! I can't wait to see my families faces. :)

I love you all so much!!!!!!!



Have an incredible week! The church is true!


Love, Sister Hallmark



Not everyone can say they've seen the top of Mount McKinley! Flying to Anchorage this week for the leadership meeting!       


Enjoying some frozen yogurt at the airport with my lovely companion :)

Awkward district photo. :) They have been the BEST district!!!!! (the elder with the guitar doesn't play guitar...don't buy it) Hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment