Monday, February 3, 2014

Just another week in Fairbanks town"



We had some pretty incredible lessons this week! So many people I have grown to love so deeply. It's the most incredible experience to see a less active you've been working with show up to church on Sunday. I get so excited!!! We were also able to teach young womens yesterday in the family ward we're also covering. It was so fun! I miss young womens! The spirit was so strong. I also spoke in sacrament about missionary work. My dad and brother would be so proud, I used a ton of football analogy's :)  I have grown to love that family ward SO MUCH. I love covering both that ward and the YSA.

Last night we had a Superbowl feast! Minus the actual game. The house was FULL of kids and it was so  much fun. There was one little 4 year old girl who was cracking me up the entire time. One of my favorite quotes was when her dad asked "Lucy, tell the sisters about how you want to be a missionary when you grow up!" And she said "Dad, I was just kidding about that. When I grow up all I want to be in a mommy." I thought it was the cutest thing ever! I tried to convince her that she can be both, but she seems to be convinced it's not true. :)

 I know this church is true. I love being a missionary. I can't believe how much my testimony has grown. I can't imagine being anything OTHER than a missionary! It's become who I am. :) 

I love you all! Have a great week!

Love, Sister Hallmark

No comments:

Post a Comment