Monday, February 24, 2014

Double Trouble



Double the wards, double the work, double the miracles! Hello! This week has been a whirlwind. Two huge wards is A LOT of work. But too much work is probably a good problem to have. :)

I am so happy to still be serving in 2nd ward. And I LOVE 5th ward already! So many incredible people we are blessed to be working with. :) 

It's SO fun to have sister Hewitt as a companion again. She seriously reminds me so much of Darci, it's crazy. We just laugh at everything. We are so goofy together. Sister Platero adds well to the companionship. Sometimes she has to calm us down, haha. We are just having a blast together. 

Last night we went to visit this family in the 5th ward and they have a cute little 3 year old girl. We kept saying to her "hey, you're cute!" and finally she yelled "NO, YOURE CUTE!" It was the funniest thing. Then as we left she said "bye pretty girls!" Hahaha 

We are just working like crazy. This week has basically been trying to figure out the balance between both wards. It's a process. :) I have been learning so much from my two incredible companions and I am so happy the Lord has called me to serve with them in this area at this time. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! This church is just the best. :)

Love you all so so so much! Thanks for all the love and support. I love letters!

My current address is 1630 Washington Dr, Fairbanks AK 99709 :)

LOVE YOU ALL! Love, Sister Hallmark

GIANT SNOWMEN! Seriously guys, you can't even understand how huge these were.


I SAW THE NORTHERN LIGHTS!

IT WAS SO COOL!


Life of a missionary. It tastes like it looks.

We took this at the very end of last transfer. I LOVE THESE SISTERS!

Decorating V-day cookies with the elders! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment