Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I'm Melting!!!!!!




Okay, it's still like like -2 outside, but it's warming up! And the SUN IS OUT! It starts rising at like 8! SO EXCITING! It gives a little warmth, which is always appreciated.

GUYS! We got out transfer calls and I am companions again with sister Hewitt, my companion in SITKA!!!!! I am so excited!!!! We are in a trio and we have a 3rd companion, Sister Platero! We are leaving YSA here, but I am staying in Fairbanks 2nd ward and we will also be covering 5th ward as well. SO much work! We will be so busy, I can't wait!!!! Also, we are sister training leaders here in Fairbanks. I'm pretty excited, but also nervous about that. Ahhhh!!!!
 
This week has been good, these last few days have been spent trying to visit and say our goodbyes to some YSA and preparing everything for the elders coming in.Transfers always bring a little stress. I've been trying to figure everything out in my head and how it will all work out. Yesterday morning I was praying really hard about finding peace with transfers and as I was reading in 3 Nephi 13 and I came across verse 32 "For your Heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things." and then in 34 "Take therefore no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself." I felt so much peace. I thought by saying "yes, I will go and serve where you ask" that I was was being humble and submitting my will to the Lord, but I realized that if I was stressing about it that I wasn't fully trusting him or submitting my will. That was a huge realization for me. I know Heavenly Father knows exactly what I need. :)

I love being a missionary with my entire being. I can't imagine being anything else. I've never felt so close to my Savior. I KNOW that he lives. I know that he loves me. I know that I will see him again. :)

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! KEEP BEING AWESOME! AND WRITE ME A LETTER SOMETIME!

Love, Sister Hallmark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment