Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The call



Well I got the call yesterday. The call that comes approximately at 9:45 on a Friday night every 6 weeks. The call that will determine my life in the short future. It's exciting. You all ready? Are you sure? Okay.

I'm staying here in Fairbanks YSA....and I WILL BE TRAINING A BRAND NEW BABY MISSIONARY! I am so excited!!! I get to pick up my little bundle of joy from the airport on Wednesday. I cannot wait to teach her all of my ways!Muahahahaha! :)

Except I'm actually am a little nervous, I hope I can be what she needs!
So that's the most exciting news I've got.

I got to FaceTime on a members phone with Dani, Gabbi and Bente. They are in Cali right now for swim competitions. Sister Harrison and I were so excited to talk to them! They get back in a few weeks. :)
We also had an awesome first lesson with our investigator Merezek, and he has committed to be baptized! I know that he has so much potential and will be such a great member! I can't wait for him to follow Jesus Christ by being baptized by the priesthood authority of God. :)

I am sad to say goodbye to my companion sister Harrison, she has been so good to me! I can't believe how much I've learned from her in these 6 weeks. The overall theme of this transfer was finding joy in the journey. We have definitely done that! We have studied and prayed together all transfer about being able to find joy and be grateful for all the blessings in our lives. I can't even begin to say what a difference it has made. My perspective is completely shifted.

I am SO grateful for this gospel. I am grateful for my Savior and for the testimony I have of Him. I know that he loves us each so deeply. It's apparent because of the the selfless act he performed. I know that as he performed the atonement he saw each one of our faces and experienced every pain, sorrow, and difficulty we have ever encountered in this life. We are NOT alone. Not ever. I know this to be true!

I love you all so much, keep being awesome!
Love, Sister Hallmark

I love my district!!!!

Beautiful Fairbanks!



Beautiful Fairbanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment