Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello everyone!





This week was a big one! I picked up my new companion!!! 

Blessings are pouring out. I'm not sure what we specifically did to deserve it, but I'll take it! We have appointments with a few potential investigators and a few other investigators. They are coming out of nowhere! We got a call last week from a less active lady that Sister Harrison and I had been teaching and she asked if we could start teaching her 10 year old daughter so that she could get baptized. We are teaching her for the first time tomorrow. I am really excited about that. And I think it's perfect for Sister Swensen to start teaching the lessons, it will be easier and less intimidating to teach to a child. She is really excited about that too.

We are just doing phenomenal. I love this area and I love these people! Sister Swensens is doing great and progressing so much. She has rejuvenated my initial excitement for missionary work! She truly feasts from the scriptures and has so much to share during our companionship study! She is gaining more and more confidence as we teach and I am trying to build her up as much as possible. I really do love her. 

I can't wait to see what this week holds! I know that this gospel is the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith restored it to the earth today and is truly a prophet of God. I love being a missionary and teaching everyone about this truth!
 


Love you all!
Love, Sister Hallmark



Yup...I'm definitely in Alaska...
I love the peaceful beauty here!


It's 5 pm...and it's pitch black!

Sister Swensen and I

No comments:

Post a Comment