Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WHAT THE HECK!!


Transfer calls came...I'M GOING TO SITKA!!!!!!
 
Oh my goodness I made my mission president repeat it like 5 times. I actually LAUGHED when he told me because I thought it was a joke.
 
They're sending me to an ISLAND!!! I am so excited I can't even type right now. I can't believe that's where I'm going.
 
And my companion will be Sister Hewitt who I looooove with my whole heart and am so incredibly excited to be serving with her.
 
So...you should know this is a big deal. They don't send sisters out to islands a lot. They don't send MISSIONARIES out to islands a lot for that matter. I can't believe I'm being trusted to go there.

 
I don't feel worthy!!! I seriously love the people so much already. I can't wait to me them all. Ahhhh!!!
 
Although I'm super excited to go...this week has been pretty sad because I've had to say goodbye to everyone in my area. :( I'll miss them all so much!!!
 
Well I have to run I don't have much time today...love you all!!!
 
Sister Hallmark

Saying goodbye to some of my favorite people!!! Margret and Vili :)

No comments:

Post a Comment