HELLO EVERYONE! Reporting from the MTC WEST campus here. Yeah...I said West.
 
 
So I was apart of the FIRST group to ever enter the new MTC West. Did you know I'm historical? I do. I've only been told 97395874893 times while being here. :) But seriously...it's such a blessing to be here. It's alot smaller...basically just two apart complexes the church bought out...one complex the elders and sisters sleep in...the other complex (across the street) is where we have class. I love it here. Of the 700 new missionaries that reported last Wednesday...only 40 were sent to this West Campus. So cool to be one of the 40 sent here. I feel honored! So my district is ALL SISTERS...unheard of. We love it. We all live together, it's just 6 girls. So fun!
 
So...when I got here...I bawled like a baby getting out of the car. So embarassing. NO OTHER SISTERS CRIED! But I was a blubbering mess. Everyone was so nice though...luckily I only cried for about 3 minutes. I got so many hugs and smiles. And the best part...they gave me my name tag. Ahhhyeah. I am official now.
 
So being at the West MTC we somtimes feel a little deprived (even though it's awesome here) because the actual MTC has a bookstore and alot of other fun things...so sometimes we get to take a bus up there and just go walk around and go get stuff we need from the bookstore. Well there is a legendary tree there on campus that SMELLS LIKE CREAM SODA... it's pretty cool. So we went up the other day with some elders in another district and Sister Clark and I were walking out of the bookstore when we caught all the elders sniffing the tree...so funny. I'll attatch a picture. We love them! The Elders are so goofy and funny.
 
I've learned so much already and it hasn't even been a week. But let me just say...I've never been so tired in my entire life. I'm so happy...but I'm so tired. It's like impossible to catch up on sleep! Haha! But I am surviving. My companion is Sister Clark...she's also going to Anchorage. Pretty convienent. She's awesome. She keeps me in check sometimes when I would rather nap than study. I totally need her.
 
 
Well I just want to say that I love the lord. I have such a grateful heart right now. I am so blessed to have this gospel in my life and to posses the knowlege that it brings me. I want to be a missionary forever! I cannot wait to teach His work to ALLLL the Alaskans and bring the closer to Christ. :) I have one week left here and then to anchorage I go!
 
 
 
Highlight of the week:
Sister Davis: Guys look, I finally got that stain out of my dress!
Sister Reimer: WOOHOO! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!
 
I love the sisters here. :)
Keep an eye out for them in San Antonio! They'll be preachin' that gospel!
 
Love you all! I'll update again on Saturday because we won't get Pday Monday due to our flight to Alaska.
The church is true! Wohoo!!
 
Sister Hallmark
 
Saying goodbye to the fam at the airport.
 
About to get dropped off at the curb!

 All 40 missionaries at MTC West Campus!

                                                        My companion Sister Clark and I!

Service Project!

How many sister missionaries can fit on one couch?

Sister Clark, me, Sister Davis and Sister Reimer on the bus to the MTC campus.