Monday, November 24, 2014

"Oink oink"




Okay so Mike is doing SO well, we are so excited. He is getting baptized in 4 days!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait. We are all going to cry. My eyeballs are going to be overflowing. I keep wanting to hug him every time I see him. I even asked my mission president permission to hug Mike. That was a big fat no! Hahaha



This week we got to go on exchanges with our awesome Sister Training Leaders :) I got to be back with Sister Morrison again, I love her so much! And we were back in Anchorage for the day. It was so FUN seeing everyone from my last area again. We just laughed and laughed all day. :) I'm so lucky to have served with so many incredible sisters; I have so many best friends!



Hey remember when we killed chickens? This week it was a pig. Yep...we're working our way through the farm. I was actually really excited to say I helped kill and gut a pig, buuuut I have to be honest. I freaked out. I thought I was brave enough but apparently I'm not. They shot it, cut the neck, and dragged it into the little shed and I couldn't watch anymore. I had to stand in the shed and stare out the little window and sing primary hymns to myself as everyone, my companion included, gutted and chopped the pig. It was so embarrassing, guys! I wanted to help! I was so scared to turn around! I guess working in a farm is not my calling in life. I'll accept it!



Well that's all for this week. :) The church is true! I love you all so much; see you all so so soon! :)



Love, Sister Hallmark

The elders dragging the massive pig into the shed!





No comments:

Post a Comment