Monday, November 10, 2014

"Laughing at the bees"




Okay guys, I am seriously falling in love with this ward. There are so many adorable elderly people in Soldotna and I could just SQUEEZE them all! 



There is one little lady named Sister Fullerton and she is just too cute for her own good. Yesterday after church, she told us to come with her to her car because she had a sucker for each of us. We told her we would, but got caught up talking with our investigators and other people in the hall. About 10 minutes later, we began walking out to our car and we found her frantically searching for us to give us our little tootsie pops. She said "Oh THERE you are, I was worried you left!" Hahaha And then the other day she was telling us stories of her childhood. She recounted a story of when her friend got a "bee in her pantaloons" and she preceded to act out exactly what her friend did when the bee was stinging her. She stood up and started running in a wobble and whining loudly. WE DIED!!!! I wish I could have recorded it. 



We are working really hard. This week we had ALOT more lessons than they have had in a long time. There are so many people to see! We don't seem to have enough hours in the day. It is the greatest. Being busy is the best feeling as a  missionary! 



I love this gospel, I love my savior, I love this work!

Love you all!



Love, Sister Hallmark

 A cute little 95 year old lady asked us if we wanted to take her Christmas tree. Haha! Sister Farmer hauled out her tree and shoved it in the back of our jeep. We were so excited! We love Christmas :)

Little Moosey! Just outside our car window! I'm sorry if I am boring you all with my moose pictures.... BUT I'M IN ALASKA!



No comments:

Post a Comment