Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Count your blessings!"




 I don't have much to say this week.
The sun is out and it's wonderful and warm today! 
Also, a nice man just gave us a quarter in the gas station so we could have enough for the parking meters on campus to get on the computers. I'm trying to count all my little blessings! I loved President Uchtdorf's talk on gratitude! We have so many things to be grateful for!
Another blessing was that Darci was online today at the same time as me so we were able to talk for a bit. That was an answered prayer! :) I love tender mercies. Heavenly Father is always aware.

No huge incredible happenings this week, just tender mercies. :)
I love my Savior. He completely fills me. I grateful to know I can turn to him and he is always there. He comforts me and gently guides me. He knows my name and my circumstance. When I pray, I feel His presence so strongly that I cannot deny. He hears me. I can't wait to see my Savior again and hug Him.

I love you all so much!!! Have a great week!
Love, Sister Hallmark


No comments:

Post a Comment