Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Adam! (because it's not eve yet....get it?)

 
Hello hello!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous holiday season. It's been so fun being a missionary around the holidays. We get to remind people about the importance of putting Christ first. :) I love it! 

Well being here I am constantly reminded by everyone that I meet that I'm in the "REAL Alaska" now... apparently the southeast isn't count. Too warm there. :) I definitely feel like I'm in the real Alaska...so far this transfer I've tracted in -30, KIND OF seen the northern lights, and I've eaten bear meatloaf, moose soup, and whole lot of salmon. I love it! 

This week has been a little challenging because the lack of sunlight is starting to affect me and sister Harrison. But the people we love with just ordered a "happy light" for us to use and it should be here this week. Blessing! It's basically a light that gives you natural sunlight or something? I don't know...but everyone here has one and I'm excited!

Well I don't have much time but I love everyone so much!!!

Love sister Hallmark





Sister Harrison and I are spoiled! Presents under the tree!

My good friend Frosty.

Real life icicles! They're giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment