Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Finding positivity in the negative



 It's negative 32 right now! Ah! I can't believe I'm still alive.

This week was great, I am loving my companion more and more. She makes me want to be so much better! We have been working really hard on talking to EVERYONE we see. So  many people are caught of guard to get a chipper "MERRY CHRISTMAS" in a dark freezing parking lot. :) We like what we do.

Well we are saying goodbye to ALOT of amazing YSA here because everyone is going home for the Christmas break! Yaaaay! It's exciting for them, but a little sad for us. We will keep ourselves busy though. :) We are trying to help people focus on CHRIST this Christmas and not get so caught up in the hustle and bustle.

A few of our investigators are staying here so that is great, we have lots of people to teach. :) We also met with this guy named George this week and he basically know EVERYTHING about the church, his girlfriend is a member, all of his friends growing up are members, he already has an idea of when he wants to get baptized and who he wants to baptize him, but he's never met with the missionaries before. CRAZY!!!! So we are teaching him all the lessons and he will be getting baptized in Valdez during Christmas break. :) Yay!

 I love this gospel! I love Christ our Savior! I love this wonderful holiday season when I get to testify of the love he has for each of his children. I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Love, Sister Hallmark :)

Baking banana bread for some Christmas treats to take people!

Finished project!

I love my companion :)

Our AMAZING friends Bente, Gabbi, and Dani :) Loooove em!

No comments:

Post a Comment