Monday, October 7, 2013

Times flies...

I can't believe another week has gone by! It's incredible how fast time flies here.
Man, so much has happened...

Well, we are making preps for the baptism coming up! So so so excited for both Toby and Elle. It's going to be a very special day. They are both progressing so quickly. They both really want this and have grasped it so deeply. THIS is what makes me happy.
I can sincerely say I have never been so happy in my life. I come home every day more tired than the one before, but also happier than the one before. I never thought I could be so incredibly excited to wake up every morning at 6:30. The mission does that. No, this GOSPEL does that. :)

I just love these people here in little Sitka....and I love my companion. We have had such an incredible week....so much to tell...not enough time! Conference was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Just hearing the prophet speak was amazing. It touched my heart. I love him so much. I love all the leaders of the church. I know I can trust them with my whole heart. I felt the spirit so strong all weekend. And with Toby and Elle on each side of me during conference....I was just in heaven. :)


I know the church is true! I know it I know it I know it!!!
I love you all so much! Please continue to write letters, I love getting them. They make me smile. :)

I have a funny story to share...this week we were eating dinner with a family and their oldest girl Divinity, (11) was trying to guess my name while I covered my tag. This is how our conversation went:
Me: "okay I'll give you a hint...it's a greeting card." 
Divinity: "OOOOOHHHH!!! Is it hello?" 
Me" No?"
Divinity: "Is it hi?"
Me: "No! It's Hallmark.." 
Divinity: "That's weird, I've never seen a card that says Hallmark inside, usually it says hello or how are you or something..." 

We were all cracking up!!!! So funny! 

Love you all have a fabulous week!!!!

Sister Hallmark
 
 
Sisters street!!! I love my companion. :)

Happy birthday to cute Sister Pharis! We made a cake for her.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I tried a salmon berry picked straight from the bush....I didn't like it.

Yeah...it's windy here.
Saturday afternoon walk between sessions with the cute Pharis family! We just love them!!

Walking with little Lila :)
Top of Harbor Mountain :)


Description: https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Beautiful view from the top of Harbor Mountain. :)

 
The most amazing sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment