Monday, December 8, 2014

'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me!"


WEEEEEELL, this week has been the last week as a missionary. I don't even know what to say right now because I'll see you all so soon! 

I haven't been able to sleep. THIS IS SO WEIRD! I keep changing my emotions. The other day I was angry that I had to go home and I wanted to call president and beg him to let me extend. Yesterday I was emotional thinking I will never be a missionary in Alaska again. Last night I was giddy thinking about going home and seeing everyone. This morning when I woke up I nervous out of my mind thinking about how different it will be. I just don't know how to feel!

I am so grateful for my mission. I am so grateful for the experiences I have gained. I'm grateful for the testimony I discovered. I'm grateful for finding who I was. My life is forever changed. I will always always always love this place. :)

I love you all, see you soon. 

3 John 1:14

Love, Sister Hallmark

No comments:

Post a Comment